Transformer oil plays the role of insulation and cooling in the operation of transformers. Therefore, the quality of Kaiao transformer oil has a direct impact on the insulation of transformer. Once the transformer oil is stored in the transformer factory and other problems occur, it will affect a number of products and bring serious difficulties to the production of transformer.
Therefore, the management of Kaiao transformer oil in transformer production should be mentioned as an important position and be taken seriously. Kaiao transformer oil from the beginning of storage, transportation, oil treatment, sampling, testing, use and other links should have a complete set of rules and regulations, and seriously implement, each link must act according to a scientific attitude, must not neglect carelessness, let alone "trouble-saving" and violations.
In transformer oil management, transformer manufacturers should pay attention to the following problems:
1, after the purchase of new oil, it must be sent to the oil depot before acceptance. The acceptance before storage is mainly dielectric loss, oil pressure value, pH value, flash point and freezing point.
2, different oil base oil can not be loaded into an oil tank. In general, the mixing of different oil-based oils should be limited in proportion (only a small amount of mixing is allowed), and a serious compatibility test should be carried out.
3. The oil storage tank is sealed with a cover to prevent water and dust from falling into it. If it is stored for a long time, in order to prevent the oil surface from long-term contact with air and accelerate aging, vacuum storage or filling the oil surface with dry nitrogen should be adopted.
4. The pipeline system of oil transportation should keep good sealing property to prevent air from mixing in the process of oil transportation and forming bubbles. On the other hand, it can prevent leakage of oil, causing losses and unsafe factors.
5. Used transformer oil can not be mixed with new oil, can not be injected into the oil treatment system, should be treated separately to prevent pollution, especially to prevent colloid pollution.
6. If there are rubber hoses or plastic hoses in transportation or oil pipelines, they must be tested for compatibility before they are put into use to confirm that they have good oil resistance and no adverse effects on oil. And should be cleaned before use, to prevent any residual impurities in the pipe.
7. If it is found that the dielectric loss of the oil increases, and the oil can be preliminarily determined to be contaminated by filtration and degassing treatment without obvious improvement, the acidity and other indicators of the oil should be further tested to find out the cause of contamination as far as possible, and the oil should be considered for "adsorption" treatment.
8. The surrounding environment of oil storage equipment and oil treatment equipment must always be kept neat and clean, equipped with appropriate fire fighting equipment, strictly prohibit smoking in these places, and open fire operations, and must not store inflammable articles.
9. Oil pipeline management, oil treatment equipment, etc. should be set up a special person responsible for clear responsibilities, skilled in the performance of equipment and operating methods, and can use fire protection facilities.
10. Cleaning or replacing the filter core of the oil filter is a delicate job. It should be operated at a designated place by workers familiar with the structure of the equipment to prevent oil pollution caused by negligence.